Friday, 4 September 2015

Happy Father's Day!

Well done to the four speech finalists from Room 5  Peter, Lily, Mia and Taylor.  Congratulations to Lily who placed 3rd.

Our calendar art is nearly done.  Have a look and see if you would like to purchase one (as a calendar - it is a great PTA fundraiser.  The children have worked hard on these (we did intend to have them finished earlier but have had a few issues keeping the colours nice and bright) They are looking great now.

Happy Father's Day to all the great Dads out there! Here is some of the writing which hopefully made it home to you.








My Dad works really hard.  I help dad mow the lawns.  I push the lawnmower.  He plays footy with me.  He catches me when I have the ball.  He videos weddings and he is very good at it.  I love my Dad.

Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Taylor! You're the first one in our family to be a speech finalist! We're all super proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete